sâmbătă, 26 februarie 2011

So over you...

Now i realize that i really loved you, but not enough... You lied to me, you put me down and crush my world... not boy, look at me, i'm happier than never... everything i gave boy you break it... you'll never know how much i would give to be yours... But I'm soooo oveeeeerrrrr youuuuu :D
So many tears, so many months, so many broken dreams, so many dates... so much love... from me. Look baby I'm over you....[she lies]

I never loved you... oh baby i just used you... you were so hurt and i felt so good, oh oh and let me tell you, you're never gonna forget about me, you're not over me darling. You love me, i rock your world... i don't give a damn on you, i never did... so girl...it's time for you to admit that i'm everything for you... But i'm not gonna waste my time with you... [he lies]

The truth is that she had the courage to say that she loves him. and he hasn't, even if he loved her more. He was so proud and the thought that he's gonna forget her, but years passed and he's still thinking of her. She has another love, it's again happy, and now she really knows that's loved. He... well he's lonely...
He lied to her...
But she's gonna come back... when ??? Well... i don't know when, but true love always wins :D:D:D:D I guess...

I&I

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu