sâmbătă, 26 februarie 2011

Perfect two...

:D I have one hundred thoughts now, they are walking and running in my head, they're hurting and they make me happy. I'm smiling, my world doesn't crush, it keeps on rolling. Beside me it's myself, beside myself are my friends, and then the most important thing, are they... my characters.
Oh.. and yeah, you can be... the peanut butter to my jelly...the butterflies i feel in my belly...the captain and i can be your first mate...the chills that i feel on our first date...the hero and i can be your side kick...the tear that i cry if we ever split...the rain from the cloud when it's storming...or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning :D I don't know if i could ever be, without you cause boy you complete me :"> And in time i know we'll both see that we're all we need :D:D Cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high, and you're the one i wanna marry :)):">
You can be the prince and i can be your princess...the sweet tooth and i can be the dentist...the shoes and i can be the laces...the heart that i spill on the pages...the vodka and i can be the chaser...the pencil and i can be the paper...you can be as cold as the winter weather...but i don't care as long we're together.

We're the perfect two baby :"> :x

[This is how i'm feeling now] :D:D:D:D My biiiiiggggg mood :">

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu